Dental crown is a cap that encases and restores a tooth to its original appearance and function to make it structurally strong and prevent further damage.
Dental bridge may be recommended if you're missing one or more teeth.
One of the common reasons to cover a tooth with a crown is after a root canal treatment. The recommended conditions that would need crowns are:
- To cover and protect a tooth that has been weakened, usually due to decay.
- To stabilize a cracked or broken tooth.
- To repair a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To reinforce a tooth that has had a root canal.
- To change the position of wrongly positioned teeth.
- To repair misshaped or severely discolored teeth.
- To finish a dental implant procedure.
Healthy Smile offers you professional crown and bridge treatments that are safe, affordable, aesthetic and functional.
Feel free to call us to see if either treatment is right for you.